BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE
- HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder) in premenopausal women
- Beneficial for low libido (male & female)
- Increase energy
- Beneficial for ED (erectile dysfunction)
- Helps enhance sexual satisfaction
- Skin pigmentation (sunless tanning agent)
PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is a synthetic peptide developed from Melanotan 2 (MT-II). PT-141 is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men and HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder) in women. PT-141 is a peptide that was originally developed as a sunless tanning agent. It is a melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) that affects sexual arousal, aiding enhanced libido levels and penile erections. Unlike all PDES inhibitors, PT-141 does not target the vascular system. Instead, it acts on the nervous system via the activation of neurons in the hypothalamus to increase sexual desire.
1. Shadiack AM, Sharma SD, Earle DC, Spana C, Hallam TJ. 2007;7(11):1137-44. Melanocortins in the treatment of male and female sexual dysfunction.
2. Rosen RC1, Diamond LE, Earle DC, Shadiack AM, Molinoff PB 2004 Apr;16(2):135-42. Evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of subcutaneously administered PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy male subjects and in patients with an inadequate response to Viagra.
COMMON FORMULAS & PROTOCOLS
- Bremelanotide (PT-141) 10,000mcg/ml w/ B6 50mg/ml
- 2ml Vial
- 0.1ml SQ injection 30 minutes to 6 hours prior to sexual activity for males
- 0.2ml SQ injection 30 minutes to 6 hours prior to sexual activity for females
- Bremelanotide (PT-141) w/B6
- (5/25mg/ml) Nasal Spray 10ml Bottle
- 2-4 sprays per nostril 30-60 minutes prior to sexual activity